Sunday, April 22, 2007

The first one and therefore not the best one

This is more of an introduction or getting to learn blogging. I know what a Blog is for quite sometime now, but never had I got the motivation to start one for me. Never knew what it could help me to achieve, yep in most cases I see the objective before starting with it, not sure whether this approach on the whole is a good idea, but actually either I dont have time to think over that or just like most Human beings probably I dont want to. But now I have started a Blog , it doesn't necessarily mean that I knew what this could help me to, so I guess its a good change in pattern for my mind behaviour now !! starting something without knowing its objective .... Will this act as an outlet for me !! or will help me to see myself more clearer on the mirror of life ! Anyway now since I have committed to start one, I will make sure it will be oiled and run properly ..
Lets get started ..........................

1 comment:

Aravindh said...

eiii.. enna solla vara nee... anyway my wishes da... but why din u mailed yr buddies tellin you have started a blog... so that all can have a look and comment .... being a ardant fan of the hobby called 'blogging' i once again wish from my heart... happy blogging...